Book Title: Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for the NCLEX-RN Exam (36-Month) (Retail Access Card), 2e
- Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination, 3e
- Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Medical-Surgical Nursing (Access Card) - Updated Edition: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 8e
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, Single Volume, 8e
- Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations, 6e
- Clinical Skills: Essentials Collection (Access Card): Fundamentals and Health Assessment, 1e
- Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 11e
- HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 5e
- HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 4e
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7e (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care (2 Volume Set)
Corresponding to the client needs categories and content areas focused on in the NCLEX, EAQ for the NCLEX-RN Exam, 2nd Edition, helps students of all skill levels focus their study time and effectively prepare for class and high stakes assessments.. Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows you to advance at your own pace ― based on your performance ― through multiple mastery levels for each mastery topic. A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your progress and stay motivated.
- NEW! Mastery progress now measurable on both Content Areas and Client Needs categories: instructors can now assign mastery-level quizzes on the various Client Needs categories that
- NEW! Specialty Areas are now tagged to all questions so that Custom Assignments can be built on more granular topics. The Specialty Areas are: Community, Nutrition, Gerontology, Assessment, Pathophysiology, and Critical Care.
- NEW! More than 3,000 new questions have been added to the second edition to give students the most comprehensive review experience!
- NEW! Mastery Content Areas have been added! The new Content Area blueprint is as follows:
MASTERY by Content Area
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Maternity and Women’s Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, summary tables, and study tips to help you master challenging material.
- Alternate item format questions ― including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot ― provide valuable NCLEX® exam preparation.
- The comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
- The engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you’ll be able to navigate through the program with ease.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced nursing educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Unfolding questions become progressively more complex as you advance to higher levels, incorporating concepts such as delegation, multi-system diseases, or complicating conditions to help you strengthen your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and the NCLEX examination.