Book Title: Landlording on Autopilot: A Simple, No-Brainer System for Higher Profits and Fewer Headaches
Release Date: 2006-07-28
Author: Mike Butler
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide
- Building Wealth One House at a Time, Updated and Expanded, Second Edition
- The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs: The Investor's Guide to Defining Your Renovation Plan, Building Your Budget, and Knowing Exactly How Much It All Costs (BiggerPockets Presents...)
- The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People's Money
- The Book on Managing Rental Properties: A Proven System for Finding, Screening, and Managing Tenants with Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profits
- Investing in Duplexes, Triplexes, and Quads: The Fastest and Safest Way to Real Estate Wealth
- The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing!
- The Book on Flipping Houses: How to Buy, Rehab, and Resell Residential Properties (BiggerPockets Presents...)
- The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more, invest smarter, and pay far less to the IRS!
Discover how Mike Butler managed 75 rental properties while working full-time as a police detective--before he hired any part-time help
For many investors, landlording is a pain, but not for those who use Mike Butler's Landlording on Autopilot system. It's a simple, proven method for managing rental properties in your spare time--without the headaches. Mike Butler developed this system while he worked full time as a police officer. Before long, he was buying and managing dozens of properties--and consistently bringing in more than 100% of his rents.
Includes free customizable, downloadable forms!
Butler shares all the vital techniques of autopilot landlording:
* Screening and finding great tenants you can trust
* Training tenants to do your landlording work for you
* Increasing your cash flow with a simple push-button management system
* Using little-known tax breaks available to full-time or part-time landlords
* Easily complying with landlording regulations and legal stuff you might not think of
* Identifying the most profitable types of properties
* Marketing and advertising your properties at little or no cost
* Utilizing powerful, ready-to-use landlording forms
* Getting rid of bad tenants quickly, safely, and cheaply when buying properties
* Using creative tactics to consistently bring in more than 100% of the rent
Once you've learned Mike Butler's system, you'll make more money in less time with less effort. Today, Mike Butler is retired from the police force and enjoys more than $1 million a year from his rental properties. Using the techniques and strategies of Landlording on Autopilot will help you achieve your dreams.