Science and Pseudoscience in Clinical Psychology, Second Edition
Primary: Science and Pseudoscience in Clinical Psychology, Second Edition.pdf - 48,947 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Science and Pseudoscience in Clinical Psychology, Second Edition.pdf - 46,761 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Science and Pseudoscience in Clinical Psychology, Second Edition.pdf - 28,896 KB/Sec
- Introduction to Clinical Psychology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Research Design in Clinical Psychology, Books a la Carte Edition (5th Edition)
- Research Design in Clinical Psychology (4th Edition)
- Clinical Psychology (PSY 334 Introduction to Clinical Psychology)
- Functional Analysis of Problem Behavior: From Effective Assessment to Effective Support (Wadsworth Special Educator Series)
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts, 3rd Edition
- Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders, Fifth Edition: A Step-by-Step Treatment Manual
- Oxford Textbook of Psychopathology (Oxford Textbooks in Clinical Psychology)
- Child Psychopathology, Third Edition
- Psychological Assessment and Report Writing (Volume 2)
New to This Edition
*Reflects the significant growth of evidence-based practices in the last decade.
*Updated throughout with the latest treatment research.
*Chapter on attachment therapy.
*Chapter on controversial interventions for child and adolescent antisocial behavior.
*Addresses changes in DSM-5.