Book Title: Toddler Lesson Plans: Learning ABC's: Twenty-six week guide to help your toddler learn ABC's and numbers(paperback-black and white)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Mrs. Autumn McKay
Related BooksToddler Lesson Plans: Learning ABCs
is a collection of fun activities that will help you teach ABCs to your toddler
Why this book?
- HAVE A GUIDE – Forget scrolling through social media or blogs for ideas; now your plan for teaching ABCs is laid out for you.
- BE CONSISTENT – With a guide to keep you on track, you won’t have to worry about neglecting any of those pesky not so popular letters.
- GIVE YOUR CHILD A HEAD START – Your child will have a head start on learning with you teaching ABCs.
What is in the book?
- 26 Week Guide - a week dedicated to each letter
- Each week has 5 activities
- Each activity has a materials list and detailed directions
- Each week also has an alternate activity
- The book has 53 handouts that correlate with specific ABC activities
Can a busy mom follow this lesson plan?
** BLACK/WHITE Version of Book - Cover is full color but interior pages are black/white only**
- Sure! Each activity takes about 10 minutes.
- A few minutes will be needed for you to round up the supplies (and your toddler!)
- If certain days are busy for you, schedule around them and only plan on teaching abcs on 5 days in the week that work for you.
- Of course, there are days where things feel too hectic but just hang in there! We may feel too busy to teach ABCs but our toddlers aren't too busy to learn!
If you'd like the full color version, click the format options above and then click small triangle to the left of the word 'paperback.'